Friday, June 23, 2017

Today is the day we get to dedicate a sculpture that has been over 2 years in the making.

Today is the day we get to dedicate a sculpture that has been over 2 years in the making. It is always a great feeling when your dreams and hard work are realized. This will be my 31 st monument and I have already started working on number 32. I dont know how many more I have in me but I plan to keep doing them until I can't. I have posted images of my first public monument Champion Lane Frost in 1993 and my last Sacred Heart Of Jesus 2017. Having a passion for what you do keeps you young. ‘’SACRED HEART OF JESUS’’ - The twice life-size bronze monumental sculpture Height 17 feet at Our Lady-Fatima Catholic Church 1401 CY Ave, Casper, WY today at 6pm. Hope to see you their thanks Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment