Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I will be at the 36th Annual Buffalo Bill Art Show and Quick Draw at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West Friday & Saturday Sept 22-23 Cody, WY hope to see you there.



I will be at the 36th Annual Buffalo Bill Art Show and Quick Draw at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West Friday & Saturday Sept 22-23 Cody, WY. This will be my 26th year doing this show. If you're in the area stop by and Watch 40 artist create art in 90 minutes it is a blast. I will also be at Big Horn Gallery 1167 Sheridan Avenue Cody, Wyoming this weekend showing new works. I have enclosed photos of work I will have in Cody stop by and visit hope to see you there. 
I have been competing in numerous Quick Draw's in my art career. A QuickDraw is an art event where an artist must create and finish a piece of artwork in a limited amount of time. It is usually one hour to 90 minutes in length. Two Quick Draw's that I do every year in September are the Jackson Hole Arts Festival and the Buffalo Bill Art Show. I really love the fact that they force me to get into the zone. I call it the zone because it is a place you go when you are completely, energized, focused and absorbed in the flow of what you are doing. Time seems to go by unnoticed. Believe me it is the quickest 90 minutes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment