Thursday, April 19, 2018

Creating art has always made me feel part of something larger than myself


Creating art has always made me feel part of something larger than myself. I have created much of what is known as “western art.” I’ve been a horseman and cowboy all my life, and western art is a natural extension of my passion for that way of life. However, I have created many inspirational and spiritual works that do not fall into the western art genre. In creating sculpture, I do not put limits on myself or the subject matter. I do what excites and challenges me, and that is one of the reasons I love doing public monumental sculptures. 

1 comment:

  1. Great art work. Made me inspired to learn making sculptures.Visit Bronze Animal Sculptures For Sale offers best range of animal sculptures.

    ReplyDelete