Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I know what it is like to have a dream and you’re the only one who can see it.


I know what it is like to have a dream and you’re the only one who can see it. Having been a professional artist for over 32 years, I would like to share my thoughts and experiences that have helped me in my pursuit of making a living doing something I love. I do not claim to know all the answers, but I will gladly share what I’ve learned with those who wish to make a similar journey. If you find any merit or value in what I write that might help someone else, please share with others.
My mindset creating art or rodeoing is I try to do the best I can when I do anything and that is really all I can do. I want to relax into whatever challenge is in front of me and give it all I have and not over think it. I always want my results and work to be better than they are but when I give all I have I can do no more and make peace with the effort. Because in the end I have no control over natural talent and ability, only with my time and effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment