Monday, April 2, 2018

I received word that I will be honored this year as the distinguished Alumni of Casper College.



I received word that I will be honored this year as the distinguished Alumni of Casper College. I attended CC in 1974-76. When I was 18 I drove from San Antonio, TX to Casper WY in an old Plymouth I bought for $250. With everything I owned in the trunk. I had never been to and did not know one person who lived in Wyoming. I was going to college but what I really wanted was to be a bull rider.  I love Wyoming and have made my home in Casper ever since. It is hard to believe it has been 44 years now and it was Casper College that brought me to Wy. I feel very blessed to have 2 of my monumental sculptures on CC campus ESSENCE OF REX and SPIRIT OF THE THUNDERBIRD and so thankful to make a living doing what I love and for my family and friends on this great journey through life!  chrisnavarro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment